Friday 16 March 2018

Cleaning Routine - Thursday, Friday

Thursday - Bedroom

Whoops, this should have been posted yesterday.

Any bedroom will do on a Thursday. The whole room will be tidied and vacuumed (including the edges) and one part focussed on for a more thorough clean - skirting boards, architraves, windows, wardrobes, bed. Bedding washing is for Saturdays.

Friday - Bathroom

And this is for today.

Friday's cleaning is done with the bathroom tidied. My focus today was the woodwork - architraves, skirting boards, picture rail, dado and windows. The light fittings were dusted with my tickling stick. They are a flat boat shape and when we decorated the fittings were cleaned very thoroughly. I don't want them to get so dirty again so a flick of the tickling stick every week should help.


The picture rail runs all the way round and that was dusted then wiped.



Had to get down low to go under the sink unit.


Well that's it for the week. Everything ship shape. I went swimming yesterday and today is my turn at the CS playing shop. Might even find some good bargains while I'm at it.

xx

PS For those who don't know fish pie is cooked fish in a white sauce topped with mashed potato and crisped up in the oven for about 20 minutes.

xx

2 comments:

  1. You have made me feel really guilty that I don't clean properly.I think I perhaps need to take your routines on board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Life After Money. I SO need to thoroughly clean my home. I am inspired to attack thoroughly one room at a time as you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.