Sunday 11 March 2018

Cleaning Routine - Sunday

Sunday is my day of rest and there's only one thing to be done apart from my normal daily routine and that is polishing the brass.


I can manage to add pics that I've already posted
but no new ones. Strange.

Grandma used to do the brass every week when she was alive so I feel obliged to carry on doing so. Plus the front door is more welcoming with the brass 'done'. If it is fine weather I also wipe any road dust from the door, door surround and window frames just to add to the sparkle.

xx

Edited later - I've managed to upload some pics to yesterday's post via a roundabout way by copying them to my desktop and uploading from there. Blogger does not want to know about my Photos application.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea why blogger is behaving in this way, to you. Hopefully someone will tell us. I have had issues with blogger but they usually sort themselves out. Here's hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shiny brass!!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.