Thursday 22 February 2018

Counting

1 2 3 4 increase, increase, 1234 decrease, decrease

*

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13, do 2 more

*

forwards 1 2 3, backwards, 1 2 3

*

Grand Old Duke of York X 6

*

The first count is my crocheting for my ripple blanket, the second is the number of strokes to shave each leg - I can't stay at 13 now, can I?
The third count is my swimming of 3 lengths breast stroke followed by 3 lengths back stroke. If I count in 3s I can easily count the 30 lengths needed for my swimming exercise. 
The fourth count is for cleaning my teeth. It takes 2 minutes to sing the Grand Old Duke of York six times. 

Batty or what?

xx



5 comments:

  1. "Onward Christian soldiers" twice is my preferred time for boiling an egg. Or "Lloyd George knew my father" if you prefer your eggs to be strictly secular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to think of it as innovative. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I love this post!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Happy Birthday to You" twice for washing hands in bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive just found your blog and now having a binge read through some of your older posts - wow...loving this space and your posts are so interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.