Tuesday 21 February 2017

Patterns around the house

A 5 minute walk around each room shows the variety of patterns in our home.

Here's a leaf from a plant in a bedroom,


the small tiles in the bathroom,


one of the stained glass windows (on the landing),


the old juke box in the dining room,


an I-key-ya basked in a bedroom,


the radiator in the bathroom,


the textured wall in a bedroom,


the ceiling in the lounge,


the tiles on the fire place in the lounge,


the ceiling in the dining room,


a vase,


the panelling in the downstairs loo,


the edge of the mirror in the hall


and a light in a bedroom.


xx

10 comments:

  1. An interesting way of looking at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the ceiling, how lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great textures and its fun seeing things in a new light. I particularly like your stained glass and fireplace tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me how beautiful. I am off to have a look round here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those patterns are gorgeous. I love the pattern on the leaf.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fireplace tiles and the loo panelling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I never thought I would ever have ceiling envy! Clever idea for a post x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.