Tuesday 1 November 2016

From my seat

Actually I'm not sitting down but standing on the promenade gazing out to sea. To my right is North Pier with quite a few people taking a walk down to the end.


Turning round anti-clockwise I can see the end of the pier and the tide is in. It's quite high today. I think it's called a Spring Tide which occurs after a full or new moon when there is the greatest difference between high and low water.


Round a bit further and the blue sky and cloud formations can be seen a little better.


The sun is shining through the clouds onto the water making it shimmer.


This is the closest I could get to this seagull who was also gazing out to sea.


xx

6 comments:

  1. Looking at your photo's it could be high summer, how lovely for early November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been another beautiful day today, out without a coat, I even took my cardi off as I walked to work. Can't beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that gorgeous blue Sky, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I can almost smell the salty air. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelously clear!!!

    Love those blue skies too!

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.