Fooled you! This is the Kitchen Window. It's a good idea to put water in the vase before the flowers are plonked in. That way they have a chance of survival. These tulips survived 2 days without water - silly me. I did wonder why they drooped such a lot. Now only one remains sad and the others have picked up a treat. The were so glad that the floods came at last.
The side plant has not looked back since it was repotted. In fact it's looking up and up and clinging to the ceiling now.
Aha! Here is 'Opposite the Kitchen Window' looking fairly clear. Items to spot are the:-
* Breakfast tray ready for the morn.
* The healthy looking fruit
bowl cake stand and the last of the ahem choccy woccies. I know now who ate them. I also know now who is going to eat the last two.
* The white globey jar was bought from B&M just because I liked the design. I haven't the faintest idea what I am going to put in it.
* The red plastic sweetie 'tin' which holds the last of the Christmas cake. Who ate all that cake, I wonder?
* The egg carton tray ready to be returned to the greengrocer.
Obligatory Blogger questions coming up!
Now what have you got on your work surfaces? Are they clear or crowded? Do you ever forget to put water in a vase of flowers or is it only me?
Why do we have a breakfast tray?