* Went for a walk with former colleagues on the promenade.
* Played silly beggers with the sculptures.
* Called in a cafe for a toasted teacake.
* Continued to 'sort out' the kitchen. I've already tidied the cupboards.
* Today was the turn of the spice rack.
* Made some biccies from a recipe found on a blog I've read (can't remember which).
* Played silly beggers with the spices. (I couldn't make any rude words.)
* Got carried away with cleaning so ...
... I cleaned the extractor - it needed doing! (Can't tell, can you?)
* Swept the floor.
* Made a roast beef meal for tea.
* Stroked the cats.
PS I've got an awful lot of bottles of cumin and mixed spice - must use them more.
While tidying the cupboards I found enough jars of Marmite to last the rest of the year and I don't need to buy jars of coffee for a long time! - must be serious when writing shopping lists, (or tidy cupboards more often).