Let's play a never ending chain game. Here's the game and you can only score up to three out of ten. Everybody wins. Good game? Why not join in. Here's my idea.
I have put together 10 items, homemade, given or thrifted from the CB or CS. There is only one item that is new to me. I will send these items to one person who may choose up to three items to keep. They will then have to replace those chosen with some items of their own (no edibles or perishables please). Now it will be their turn to post on their blog to find another recipient. Once found they will send them ten items with the directions I have just outlined (I've repeated them in italics at the end of this post.)
My ten items are:-
1. A frilly, knitted scarf (I was on a roll when I knitted these!)
2. Knitting for Tommy book which I received as a bloggy gift a while ago. It's time to pass it on.
3. A flowery stamp.
4. A set of 4 coasters.
5. A glittery beanie hat in white and silver.
6. A pad of note papers with pen.
7. A selection of my crocheted motifs - Christmas stars, tree, hearts and more.
8. A Suduko book.
9. A monkey keyring.
10. A small Me to You teddy with a pink coat.
This idea may or may not get off the ground as it depends on who is interested and who wishes to spend money on posting a small parcel. I have a page already set up a page to record each step of the parcel's journey and we should be able to view quite a few new to us blogs along the way. (My first parcel chain seemed to stop at the first post so let's hope this one will be a little longer.)
So here are the directions for the:-
One, two, three out of Ten Chain Game
1. Leave a comment to be in with a chance of receiving the parcel. Include the words 'Yes please, count me in.'
2. Choose up to one, two or three things from the parcel and replace the items to make ten.
3. Comment on the One, Two, Three out of Ten Chain Game page on Mumssimplyliving blog when you've received and sorted out your new package and posted on your blog.
4. Decide whether to post just to the UK or to the world!
5. In your post make sure you have these directions.
I am only posting to the UK because of the weight of my package so my apologies to readers from across the seas.
Remember that you must have your own blog so you can post the progress of your parcel.
I will put all names into a hat and draw out a winner in one week's time. (Saturday 9th February 2019)
I hope all of this makes sense.