Sunday 23 September 2018

Eylash crocheted Christmas tree

Finished. It was really easy. I used 4mm needles as they were already lying around and some fuzzy yarn. 

Cast on 3 stitches and knit one row.
Increase 1 stitch at the beginning of each row until the desired length is reached.
My cone was the inside of a machine knitting cone. I have a few left that I kept as 'they would probably come in handy sometime'. They have now as ...


I have a few other fancy balls of yarn left. These came from the CS. I've started on the white and this time I'm using 5mm needles to knit it up even faster.


xx

PS The triangle knitted is an equilateral triangle. I shall have to experiment to see if I can do an isosceles triangle. Maybe I shouldn't increase every row for this.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I was thinking of starting from the base and decreasing but your way would work too. I have to get some yarn first, of course.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can now finish up all those bits of eyelash yarn from other projects. Thanks.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can now use up all those bits of eyelash yarn I have from other projects. Thanks.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.