Thursday 14 December 2017

Advent Calendar 2017 - Day 14


********************


14. Christmas crackers



Silly hat

One must always have on a silly hat on when eating Christmas Dinner. This ritual is a must.

Joke

1. Why was the turkey in the pop group?
Because the was the only one with drumsticks.

2. What do snowmen wear on their heads?
An ice cap.

3. Why was the snowman looking through the carrots?
He was picking his nose.

4. What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
"It's Christmas, Eve."

5. What does Santa do with fat elves?
He sends them to an Elf Farm.

6. What happened to Santa when he went speed dating?
He pulled a cracker.

7. What did Cinderella say when her photos didn't arrive on time?
One day my prints will come.

8. What's a dog's favourite carol?
Bark, the Herald Angels Sing.

9. What do snowmen have for breakfast?
Snowflakes.

10. What is Santa's favourite pizza?
One that's deep-pan, crisp and even.

Snapper

Sometimes the snapper doesn't work and no bang is heard. Most times it does and everybody goes OOOH!

Awful present

Can you remember the present you received from last year's cracker?  What would you like to find in your Christmas cracker?

xx








6 comments:

  1. I love cracker Jokes. I don't remember what I got in my cracker last year but I do have a tiny screwdriver for my glasses which which came from a cracker years and years ago. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Ha, love the cracker jokes. Yes to the hat, we must sit and eat our Christmas dinner in a silly hat. Think mine was one of those little spinner things. There was eight of us round the table for Christmas dinner last year and I think the grandchildren grabs the little presents!

    Julie xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha! great minds etc - I have also added a list of cracker jokes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got possibly the smallest notebook in the world in my cracker last night. I would need to be Borrower sized to use it ;-)
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cracker jokes. I got a great gift in the one I pulled on Sunday at our car club Xmas do. A tiny red plastic car! Think it was the only one & I thought it so appropriate. A few only had joke & hat. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aha - why was the snowman looking through the carrots ... hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.