Tuesday 14 November 2017

Now is the time

... to get the Christmas decorations out of the loft. This involves crawling into the loft space and dragging out a million few seven boxes containing decorations accumulated over the years. Tinsel, garlands, baubles, bells, nativities and trees are now awaiting a place in my home. My first task is to sort out as I really think I need a cull.


Oh dear!


The bags in front are destined for the CS and this little lot is destined for an untangle. 


I can see that it will take some time!

xx

10 comments:

  1. Yes.........how come we all collect so many decorations?
    I know why I did it, I purchased a new decoration for each of my children whilst they were growing up and when they had their own home and tree I gave each of them a bag of decorations to start their own collection maybe........

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up some more decorations from Freecycle yesterday, some I will keep and others will go to the charity shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of decorations! I don't envy you the untangling. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I postponing dealing with this till after Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  5. I culled last year, but still have too many.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I commend you for being so far in front! However it does remind me to also have a cull.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The untangling could either be quite restful while watching a good programme or frustrating if you can't get them sorted!
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to think about getting the boxes out of the loft, and yes; I need to do some culling too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to think about getting the boxes out of the loft, and yes; I need to do some culling too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't even thought about getting the decorations out. I may just leave them until the start of Advent.

    Hope the untangling does not take too long or become too frustrating.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.