Monday 1 December 2014

Advent Calendar 1, Days Left 24

Baubles, Santas, stockings, stars, gingerbread men. These were suggestions last year for my Advent Calendar this year. Throughout the year I have researched all of these and my Calendar for this year will be ...
*
*
*
*
stockings.

Thanks for the idea Carol.

Click on the Advent Calendar label to view the other garlands of snowflakes, snowmen and Christmas trees.

I'm using small balls of yarn from the stash and the first stocking is red. Here it is with some greenery from the garden, some baubles and some sparkly tinselly stuff. I purchased the wreath along with others quite a few years ago in the B&Q Christmas sale for one penny!



Here is my bargain wreath decorated to welcome visitors to the house in the festive season.


I am linking my Advent Garland to KC's Court again this year for a really Advent Bloggy Christmas.


xx

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the Christmas Garland grow
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath is beautiful. I'm looking forward to stocking spotting this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one penny for a wreath, what a bargain. Looking forward to spotting all your stockings,
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very festive. I love your wreath, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A penny wreath...that's amazing. I made mine from pipe insulation but even that cost more than a penny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Mum, that wreath was a total bargain. You do make it look special too. Very festive and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wreath - really pretty and seasonal xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found my christmas trees i started with you from last year i think it was, i never did get round you making them into bunting, maybe this year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.