Friday 20 December 2013

Mum's Advent Calendar 20, Days Left 5

Find me
Snowy Shepherd is on a journey. (He's seen Starry Snowy and wants to see where the action is.) Snowy pusscat's on a journey too. Now what's this?


I'll have a smell at that.


This journey is around the sunroom.


The second amaryllis is yet to show itself.


This orchid is on its way, though.


Have a safe journey if you are going away this holiday.

I am linking my Advent Garland to KC's Court this year for a really Advent Bloggy Christmas.


xx



8 comments:

  1. Found Snowy Shepherd. Snowy Pusscat is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, didn't look for the snowman...my eyes were on the beautiful kitty!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I found him twice? Have I completely lost the plot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's only there once but I can see how you got confused. I'll just say that the first one you saw was the correct one.
      xx

      Delete
    2. Cauliflower on the orchid then!

      Delete
  4. Is Snowy going all exotic on you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to visit your sun room and see the flowers beginning to bud and those already flowering. I love your kitty:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowy has been found,, yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.