Friday, 10 February 2012

Chase Me!

Ahh! You caught me. I've been tagged by Mrs. Thrifty. Now what happens?


1. Posts these rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know that you tagged them.

1. When did you start blogging and why?
Looks like it was May 2009. The reason is in my very first post.

2. What was the last thing you bought that you wish you didn't?
Two tubs of creme fraiche to put in something creative when we had guests over Christmas. They have been sitting in the fridge since then and were thrown away yesterday. (Apologies to FQ, I don't usually throw food away but I didn't dare sniff them.)

3. What is your most precious childhood memory?
Sitting on one of the lions in the park. It is one of my 'long term targets' to do it again though I may need some help in getting up there!




The lions are at each side of this picture.


4. What is your favourite colour and why?
Green. It's pleasing on the eye, hence green carpets some rooms in the house and green paint on some walls.

5. What was your best date with your significant other?
Each 'date' is the best one.



6. What do you consider your biggest achievement in life?
Producing 2 new, beautiful people to live in this world.



7. Are you a loner or would you rather be in a crowd?
Both. I'm quite happy by myself and also happy with friends.



8. What was the best meal you've ever had?
Egg, chips, tinned tomatoes and peas with bread to mop up.

9. If you were granted 3 wishes from a genie what would you ask for?
I only want one wish ...











... more wishes.

10. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Home - it's where the heart is. (Home, of course, is anywhere you choose it to be.)


11. Who is your best friend?
Apart from DH, DD and DS it's possibly DBF1 (Darling Big Friend) or DBF2 or it could also be DB1 (Darling Boyfriend) or DB2!

I've looked to my Followers' list to choose bloggers to tag and chosen 11 blogs at random. (If you don't wish to be tagged please just ignore this post.)

Shirl at The White House

SG at cotton end girl

chaosgirltakescontrol at Frugal Down Under

Keshling at Keshling Pulls it Off

Chris at Serendipitous

Florawood at Florawood

Ivy Black at Ivy Black Chat

Bearsfootprints

Becky at Dreaming of a Cottage by the Sea

Ava at Picket Fence Fancy

Cathy at Still Waters

Here are your questions if you wish to join in the game.

1. When did you start blogging and why?
2. What was the last thing you bought that you wish you didn't?
3. What is your most precious childhood memory?
4. What is your favourite colour and why?
5. What was your best date with your significant other?
6. What do you consider your biggest achievement in life?
7. Are you a loner or would you rather be in a crowd?
8. What was the best meal you've ever had?
9. If you were granted 3 wishes from a genie what would you ask for?
10. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
11. Who is your best friend?




Welcome to my new follower.

I've had real trouble formatting this post so if you were one of the first to view it, my apologies. I hope it's correct now.


8 comments:

  1. Your favourite meal is comfort food at it's best. I favour beans rather than tomatoes and peas though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way that you have replied with all those wonderful photos - and good to know a little more about you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beans for me too, although I'd like grilled tomatoes. What park is that with the lions in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Stanley Park in Blackpool.
      xx

      Delete
  4. There's something about lions: there was one by the lake in the park where I grew up and I used to love climbing up to sit on it. Thanks for the tag, I'll be playing along ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention - I'll play along some time but don't think it will be this week.
    Its lovely you see you when you drop in - you always have nice things to say:)
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh thankyou, i might well give it a go, but not tonight as im afraid im sniffling too much, later post i think x hope you had a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.